Chapter Technical Training
The Chapter Technical Training Committee (CTTC) is chaired by Grant Wattes and co-chaired by Dr Frik Geyser. It provides efficient and effective transfer of current and relevant information throughout the HVAC&R industry. Frequent seminars, workshops and annual Distinguished Lecturer (DL) events are held to achieve the effective distribution of this information.
See content of past training events in our history section.
ASHRAE Tech Hour 3: Commissioning (video)
- ASHRAE: COVID-19 preparedness resources
- ASHRAE: Position paper on Airborne Infectious Diseases
- ASHRAE: Guidance for building operations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- USA Dept of Labour: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA 3990-03 2020)
- SA President's Address to Joint Sitting of Parliament on SA's Economic Reconstruction & Recovery Plan