Chapter Technical Training
The Chapter Technical Training Committee (CTTC) provides efficient and effective transfer of current and relevant information throughout the HVAC&R industry. Frequent seminars, workshops and annual Distinguished Lecturer (DL) events are held to achieve the effective distribution of this information.
- HVAC Design: Ocean Passenger Terminals and Energy Constraint by Chris Elston (0.1 CPD point, R220/person), DetailsRegister Mechanical Design for Low Noise Applications (4-Part Series) (Webinar, R250/person per part) Details
- Part 4,
- Part 15, Register
- Part 3,
- Part 4,
- Part 5,
- Part 6,
- Part 7,
- Parts 8 to 12 to be announced.
- Fan Technology: Static Pressure vs Total Pressure by Bruce Thompson (R250/person),
- Building Design: Universal Access (free webinar),
- Property Insurance, Sprinklers and Code Compliance by Rakesh Maharaj & Nico Loggenberg (Santam & ASIB) (free webinar, 90 minutes),
- Consulting as an African in South Africa by Olu Soluade (free webinar),
- Evaporative Cooling for Data Centres (R250/person),
See our event planner 2020 to 2021 hosted by RACA.
See content of past training events in our history section.Top