Grassroots Government Advocacy Committee
A summary of the important work that we do in the GGAC:
- Establish and manage relationships between the chapter and government bodies such as ECSA and CESA.
- Establish CPD recognition of ASHRAE courses via the above bodies.
- Partner with technical universities for grassroots programmes to develop future engineers in HVAC&R.
- Make the chapter known to the Council for the Built Environment, as a potential advisor to government on priority matters in the built environment.
- Pursue public policy priorities:
- Adoption of commissioning standards for all new buildings.
- Adoption of ASHRAE codes and standards such as 90.1 & AEDG.
For more details, please peruse the presentation below.